Major Project Portfolio - Tutorial w/ Dr. John Wynne
- Might be interesting that the planned surround set-up for speakers would be something more alive/animate. Test out other ways of (re)producing sound.
- Glen Neath
- Audience perception
- R&D presentation advice: make sure to talk about previous experimentation with headphones (proximity-empathy/audience-performer)
- R&D presentation advice: talk about influences
- How would this be tested before going out live on air? How to prepare for something like this?
- Using recorded material from rehearsals in the final broadcasts?
Workshop Series (Sound in Experimental Theatre)
- R&D presentation advice: make my role very clear
- Reflection on documentation important as the outputs of work will be the workshops themselves.